Terms and Conditions for Tour of Flanders Competition
1.The Promoter of this competition is Going Going Bike LLP of 19 Ebury Street, London SW1W 0LD. The provider of the prize is Go4Cycling BVBA, Hendrik Prijslaan 14, 3800 Sint-Truiden, Belgium
2. This competition is open to residents of the United Kingdom aged 18 years or over.
3. Employees and the immediate families of the Promoter, its agents and anyone professionally connected with the competition are excluded from participating.
4. No purchase is necessary to enter the competition.
5. The competition can only be entered via the Going Going Bike site.
6. Automated entries, bulk entries and entries from third parties will all be disqualified.
7. Only one entry per person is permitted.
8. The competition prize is one VIP day at the 98th Tour of Flanders on 6 April 2014. This prize is non-transferable and there is no cash alternative.
9. Going Going Bike’s decision is final and no correspondence will be entered into.
10. Going Going Bike is not responsible for late, delayed or corrupted entries however caused.
11. The closing date for the competition is 12 noon on 14 March 2014 in the United Kingdom.
12. The winner will be decided on 17 March 2014 and will be notified by email within two days of such date. The winner must respond to the Promoter within two days of notification that their entry has been successful (unless otherwise stated).
13. The winner’s details will be posted on www.goinggoingbike.com from 17 March.
14. The Promoter shall have the ability at any time, at its completion discretion and without any obligation to provide prior notice, to: (i) extend the closing date of the competition; and / or amend these terms and conditions.
15. By entering this competition you will be deemed to have accepted these terms and conditions.
16. The Promoter takes no responsibility for any costs, expenses, loss or damage suffered by the winning entrant arising out of the possession or use of the prize and liability for any defects in the Prize remains with the provider of the Prize.
17. The winner will be chosen by the Promoter at random from the pool of valid entries submitted; the Promoter’s choice of winning entry is final. No correspondence will be entered into and no process of appeal is available to entrants.
18. Entry to the competition and acceptance of the prize gives the Promoter permission to use the winning entrants’ names for promotional purposes without additional payment. The Promoter does not have to contact the winning entrant to obtain specific consent for such use.
20. The Promoter will add personal information supplied by entrants to a database in order to provide entrants with Going Going Bike’s marketing correspondence. If entrants do not wish to receive marketing correspondence of this kind they should ask to not be added to such databases within the body of their entry.
21. The Promoter will also use personal information supplied by the winning Entrants for the purposes specified in Condition 18 above and to inform an entrant that they have won.
22. The Promoter will pass the names and email addresses of all entrants to the provider of the prize. If entrants do not wish Going Going Bike to do this they should state so within the body of their entry.
23. The Promoter will not pass personal information supplied by entrants to any other organisation except for the purposes of running this competition or administering its databases.
24. The Promoter takes no responsibility for any costs, expenses, loss, damage or disappointment suffered by any entrant as a result of entering the competition and disclaims all liability for any injury or damage to an entrant’s or any other person’s computer relating to or resulting from participation in, or downloading any materials in connection with, the competition. Nothing shall exclude the liability of the Promoter for death or personal injury as a result of its negligence.
25. The competition and the terms and conditions relating to it shall be governed and construed in accordance with English law.