Win a month’s supply of Vita Coco Coconut Water
Our latest GGB Casual Ride took place this past Sunday with a ride from London to Lewes. Participants were treated to a special surprise with GGB arranging for riders to be hydrated throughout the ride with a supply of coconut water drink Vita Coco. We like to share here on GGB so we’ve teamed up with Vita Coco to offer you the chance to win a month’s supply of the drink so you too can be refreshingly hydrated after a long ride.
The 14 riders on our Casual Ride warmly welcomed the chance to try Vita Coco during and after the ride as this was without doubt the toughest GGB Casual Ride we’ve done yet (over 90km).
The coconut water used in Vita Coco comes from young green coconuts and is packed full of potassium and naturally occurring electrolytes. Nutrients that are very welcoming for a cyclist looking to replenish lost fluids on a long ride.
The drink certainly provided refreshing hydration for us after tackling our most hilliest route from the seven rides we’ve now completed since starting the Casual Ride series.
Win a month’s worth of Coco Vita
As we said earlier, we like to share our refreshing experience of Coco Vita and thanks to the guys at Coco Vita, we are offering a month’s supply of Coco Vita (four cases worth) for you to win via an e-mail competition.
The competition to win this fabulous prize couldn’t be simpler, simply answer the question below and e-mail us the answer on the e-mail provided.
Question: What is the main ingredient of Vita Coco?
Answers should be sent to this e-mail address only –
Please put in “Vita Coco Competition” in the e-mail subject line.
The closing date for the competition is 12 noon on March 15, 2012.
Please note the terms and conditions of the Going Going Bike Vita Coco competition that are provided directly below before you enter the competition.
Vita Coco Competition Terms & Conditions
1. The Promoter of this competition is Going Going Bike LLP of 19 Ebury Street, London SW1W 0LD. The provider of the prize is All Market LTD of Hydration Station, Saddler’s Suite, Block C, The Courtyard, 55 Charterhouse Street, London, EC1M 6HA
2. This competition is open to residents of the United Kingdom aged 18 years or over.
3. Employees and the immediate families of the Promoter, its agents and anyone professionally connected with the competition are excluded from participating.
4. No purchase is necessary to enter the competition.
5. The competition can only be entered via the [email protected] email address.
6. Automated entries, bulk entries and entries from third parties will all be disqualified.
7. Only one entry per person is permitted.
8. The competition prize is one month’s supply of Vita Coco drink (up to a maximum of 4 cases). This prize is non-transferable and there is no cash alternative.
9. Going Going Bike’s decision is final and no correspondence will be entered into.
10. Going Going Bike is not responsible for late, delayed or corrupted entries however caused.
11. The closing date for the competition is 12 noon on 15 March 2012 in the United Kingdom.
12. The winner will be decided on 16 March 2012 and will be notified by email within five days of such date. The winner must respond to the Promoter within one week of notification that their entry has been successful (unless otherwise stated).
13. The winner’s details will be posted on www.goinggoingbike.com from 16 March 2012 until 30 March 2012.
14. The Promoter shall have the ability at any time, at its completion discretion and without any obligation to provide prior notice, to: (i) extend the closing date of the competition; and / or amend these terms and conditions.
15. By entering this competition you will be deemed to have accepted these terms and conditions.
16. The Promoter takes no responsibility for any costs, expenses, loss or damage suffered by the winning entrant arising out of the possession or use of the prize and liability for any defects in the Prize remains with the provider of the Prize.
17. The winner will be chosen by the Promoter at random from the pool of valid entries submitted; the Promoter’s choice of winning entry is final. No correspondence will be entered into and no process of appeal is available to entrants.
18. Entry to the competition and acceptance of the prize gives the Promoter permission to use the winning entrants’ names for promotional purposes without additional payment. The Promoter does not have to contact the winning entrant to obtain specific consent for such use.
20. The Promoter will add personal information supplied by entrants to a database in order to provide entrants with Going Going Bike’s marketing correspondence. If entrants do not wish to receive marketing correspondence of this kind they should ask to not be added to such databases within the body of their entry.
21. The Promoter will also use personal information supplied by the winning Entrants for the purposes specified in Condition 18 above and to inform an entrant that they have won.
22. The Promoter will not pass personal information supplied by entrants to any other organisation except for the purposes of running this competition or administering its databases.
23. The Promoter takes no responsibility for any costs, expenses, loss, damage or disappointment suffered by any entrant as a result of entering the competition and disclaims all liability for any injury or damage to an entrant’s or any other person’s computer relating to or resulting from participation in, or downloading any materials in connection with, the competition. Nothing shall exclude the liability of the Promoter for death or personal injury as a result of its negligence.
24. The competition and the terms and conditions relating to it shall be governed and construed in accordance with English law.