There’s the Sprint AuctionShareThis
There cycling, one of our newest webstores, was launched earlier this year as a cycle shop that focuses on style over speed. They are firm believers that style and elegance are important when cycling and so they only sell things that they would be proud to own themselves.
They have three rules that they promise every customer:
- Beauty: all their bikes come in a range of colours with stylish designs
- Quality: their bikes are all built by professional craftsmen out of the best materials that will last
- Comfort: they only stock bikes that have comfortable saddles, are stable and efficient – giving a beautiful ride.
They currently have a couple of Airbase bikes in their webstore which you can see here. But the item they have put forward for the Sprint Auction is something completely unique.
Marsupial bags are a young company with a small workshop in Brentford. Their first design – the Marsupial Grass-shopper bag is a green handmade Astroturf (artificial grass) pannier.
It comes with a waterproof inner liner that is completely detachable and has an adjustable shoulder strap for use off the bike. Its leather straps are compatible with any bike rack.
So on to the auction format:
- The Lot will be a Marsupial Grass-shopper (see main picture).
- The bidding will start at £5 with small increments of £2 and there will be NO reserve price set.
- The auction will run this Friday from 12.30pm until 4.30pm at which point the winner will be contacted and arrangements made for delivery.
The auction will take place in the GGB Sprint Auction Store