With the bank holiday break sadly over GGB HQ is still very much in holiday mode. So we thought that it would be a good idea to bring you a nice break from the wonderful Bikers Delight to help maintain that summer feeling. After a week off so we could get out on the bike and away from the Royal wedding madness we return with another great offer for this Friday’s Sprint Auction. As cyclists who have been living in London town for many years we thought we had seen all that this city had to offer. But we were wrong..
Bikers Delight offer 4 day tours around Greater London and one weekend tour to the Cotswolds. The single day tours are all completely different with options ranging from the Markets of East London to the Viking trail of East Kent as well as the Thames path out west. The tours are all run by a fully qualified instructor so if you are not completely at home on a bike then you needn’t worry. The distances are manageable too, with distances ranging from 10 – 28 miles.
The founder, Graham Hills, created Bikers Delight to give Londoners a chance to have a great day out on the bike away from the articulated lorries and bendy buses. So get involved in this week’s Sprint auction and see why Trip Advisor rates a day out with Graham as the 17th best thing you can do in London!
So onto the auction details, the format will be much the same as usual:
- The auction will be a single lot. 2 Places on a day tour with Bikers Delight (RRP £40)
- The bidding will start at £5 with small increments of £2 and there will be NO reserve price set.
- The auction will run from 12.30pm until 4.30pm at which point the winner will be contacted and arrangements made for delivery.
- The tour can be arranged for any date there is availability, see website for details
- The auction will take place in the GGB Sprint Auction Store