I am moving overseas, and am selling my 2012 Giant cyclocross bike. It is built from the TCX frameset up to a similar spec as the top of the range TCX 1 model. Spec/geometry is outlined below.
It's less than a year old, and has barely been used - just for a bit of commuting. It was given a full strip-down service today by Bruce at the cycledr.com.
RRP is £1199, and am hoping to get £700 ono.
Here is some info about it:
- 2012 TCX frame set - size small (53cm). Info here - http://www.giant-bicycles.com/en-gb/bikes/model/tcx.frameset/9328/49858/#features
- Mavic Aksium wheels, with slick tyres
- 10 speed Shimano 105 5700 front/rear derailleur and shifters
- Shimano Ultegra SL crankset
- Shimano canti brakes.
- geometry info for small (53cm frame) - http://www.giant-bicycles.com/en-gb/bikes/model/tcx.2/9328/49856/#geometry
I'm based in Richmond so would be grateful if it could be picked up from my home, though I could bring it into town if I get the asking price.