Dawes Horizon Gents (2011) 43cm
If you are looking for a work horse to carry from one end of a country to the other, then a touring bike is where your search should be focused. Specifically designed to be comfortable, easy to ride and robust enough to take miles and miles of riding, touring bikes can also make for excellent commuter bikes due to their strong frames and high quality components. Touring bikes are Dawes' speciality, and, this year, every frame in the touring bike range has been revised to perfect the geometry and to include smaller sized frames.
The Horizon features a reliably strong, yet light, Reynolds 520 chromoly frame and chromoly forks. The geometry is configured to give enhanced comfort even through those long days in the saddle. It is equipped with 24 speed Shimano Alivio gears, Tektro Oryx cantilever brakes, Alex double wall rims, Shimano hubs and Schwalbe tyres. Those long journeys are made comfortable with a Dawes custom Tour Gel saddle and Chromoplastic mudguards.
- Frame: Reynolds 520 butted chromoly main tubes
- Fork: Chromoly blades
- Gears: Shimano Alivio 24 speed with STI shifters
- Chainset: Shimano
- Brakes: Tektro Oryx alloy cantilever
- Wheels: Alex Ace 19 eyeletted with Shimano hubs
- Finishing Kit: Dawes tour gel saddle, Schwalbe marathon tyres, alloy rear carrier, chromoplastic mudguards and cork handlebar tape with gel.
Questions and answers of this item
There aren't questions yet
Location and shipment
- United Kingdom
- Shipping conditions:
- Buyer pays shipping expenses
- Shipment fee:
- Shipment terms:
- Not specified
- Payment methods:
Page views: 366