Merida Matts 40D hardtail MTB 14.5"
- Complete Bikes >> Mountain
- Seller location:
- Hereford, United Kingdom
- Quantity sold:
We are selling our 2010 ex-hire bikes. The Merida Matts 40D has been the backbone of our fleet this year and we've been delighted. At full retail price the spec is absolutely superb value for money, and at our ex-hire prices they're a steal! These bikes are in excellent condition - we recommend you come and see one, try it out, and ride it before you commit, but if you want one delivered we can send pictures of the specific bike you'll be getting before we despatch it.
They've been well looked after by our customers and carefully maintained by our skilled mechanic, and are less than 9 months old. As hire bikes they've not had a lot of use, and have been cleaned and serviced after every ride. Before being sold, any parts which need replacement will have been changed.
As second-hand bikes you must expect the odd mark and scratch, and of course they won't appear new, but these will be a fantastic buy and will give many years' service.
RRP of the 2010 bikes was £459. The 2011 model is £579. Our price ex-hire is only £325.
We recommend collection so we can set the bike up specifically for you, but can dispatch by courier for £30 if required - some minor set-up will be needed when you unpack the bike - we will provide instructions.
Full spec below:
- Frame: Matts Taper-D
- Fork: RST Gila ML 100mm with lockout
- Deraileurs Front/Rear: Shimano M190/Shimano Alivio
- No of Gears: 24
- Shifters: Shimano ST-M360 rapidfire
- Brakes Front/Rear: Tektro Auriga Comp 180/160 mm
- Chainset: Shimano M191 42-34-24 CG
- Cassette: Shimano CS-HG30-8 11-32
- Pedals: XC Steel
- Hubs F/R: Disc Alloy.
- Rims: Disc Alloy
- Tyres: CST 2.1
- Handlebars: XM Speed CEN Rise
- Stem: XM Speed CEN
- Seat Post: Alloy CEN 27.2
- Seat: XM Sport
Questions and answers of this item
There aren't questions yet
Location and shipment
- United Kingdom
- Shipping conditions:
- Buyer pays shipping expenses
- Shipment fee:
- Shipment terms:
- We will cover return postage costs for items sent in error or found to be damaged/faulty on arrival. In the case of any other returns, buyers must pay for return postage.
- Payment methods:
Page views: 329