Create 'Original' Mark VI
Get yourself a head-turning 54cm Create 'Original'.
It's 54cm frame makes it suitable for anyone from 5'5" - 6'1" in height. This is the 6th version that they guys at Create have put out of their classic design in the 3 years they have been making them. In that time they have been constantly upgrading the specs making this a really nice bike for zipping around town.
Don't worry, it has a flip flop hub so if you don't want to ride fixed then you don't have to!
It normally sells with an RRP of £329 so this offer is not one you should miss out on!
- Any winning bids placed in the final minute of the auction will trigger the 10 minute automatic extension period
- The person whose name finishes at the top of the bidding at the end of the auction will be declared the winner
- Wheelbase: 38 1/2" (978mm)
- Frame: Hi-ten steel. 72° parallel seat tube and head tube. Fully tig welded with track type rear drop-outs. Rear seat stay bridge drilled to accept recessed brake bolt. Allen bolt alloy seat tube clamp. No cable guides or cable stops.
- Forks: Tig welded hi-ten steel with straight ovalised blades. 1 1/8" steerer.
- Handlebars: Alloy 480mm semi-raised.
- Wheels: 700C 50mm deep section alloy aero rims on Assess large flange alloy hubs. Nutted axles to both front and rear.
- Tyres: 700C x 23C high pressure (100psi) nylon race tires.
- Crank: 165mm alloy crankset, 44T with 5 bolt ring.
- Bottom bracket: Sealed Unit.
- Fixed/Freewheel: 16T flip-flop hub with fixed gear and freewheel.
- Pedals: Full alloy with reflectors.
- Grips: 110mm soft-feel.
- Brakes: Adjustable reach 2 finger alloy levers. C-Star alloy dual pivot calipers with cam action cable tension release. All rubber blocks with wheel guides.
- Seat post: 250mm x 25.4mm alloy micro-adjust.
- Saddle: Narrow type with soft feel top, saddle stitched, plastic base and steel rails.
- Front, rear and wheel reflectors included.
- Total assembled weight: 24lbs (10.9 kgs)
Questions and answers of this item
Question: Hi - just letting you know I'm working on payment but paypal is giving me hassles. Should be sorted soon. Question for you: how will the bike be packed for shipping and how much re-assembly should I expect? May influence where I have it sent. Thanks! JasonPosted by shadowdaddy - 19/07/2011 10:47:35
I have emailed you details. Let me know if there is anything else.
Location and shipment
- United Kingdom
- Shipping conditions:
- Buyer pays shipping expenses
- Shipment fee:
- Shipment terms:
Shipping for UK only.
Contact seller for international rates.
- Payment methods:
Page views: 260